Please invite everyone you know to answer our Lady’s call to join an army perpetually praying the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet during a Holy Half Hour once per week to conquer this Coronavirus.
Blessed Pope Pius IX said: “Give me an army praying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.”
This is an urgent plea to join the spiritual fight to crush the Coronavirus!
Please join our Lady’s Perpetual Rosary and Divine Mercy Army of people collectively praying 24/7 with each of us praying only ½ hour every week in different time slots. Sign up following the instructions below.
Our Army will conquer the Coronavirus by perpetually asking for and receiving the intercession of our Blessed Mother if we each make a Holy Half Hour once per week. St. Padre Pio said: “The Rosary is the weapon for the times.”
Our Lady promised “What you shall ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.” in a private revelation to St. Dominic.
In 1571, at the Battle of Lepanto, the Rosary saved all of Christendom from destruction after Pope St. Pius V asked everyone to pray the Rosary.
In 2020, the Rosary together with the Divine Mercy Chaplet will save us from this evil Coronavirus pandemic too with everyone praying!
Remember Our Lady promised at Fatima: “in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.” We need to fight with all our might trusting God using the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet as our weapons and trust the war is won!
Let REMEMBER LEPANTO be our battle cry.
May God bless us deeply for enlisting in Our Lady’s Perpetual Scriptural Rosary and Divine Mercy Army. Our Lady Undoer of Knots, pray for us!
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS:
Click below on the day you want to sign up. You will land on the Sign Up Genius page for that day. Fill in your name and contact information to sign up for a time slot. Scroll down and click on “Submit”. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you entered. Weekly pray a Scriptural Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet at that time.
Rosary and Divine Mercy Links and information on their power:
How to pray a Scriptural Rosary and its amazing power
How to Recite the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Jesus’s revelation to St Faustina
The Battle of Lepanto and how it saved Christendom
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE ROSARY AND DIVINE MERCY CHAPLET:
Fifteen Promises of the Blessed Virgin Revealed to St. Dominic for Those Who Faithfully Pray the Rosary:
1. To all those who shall pray my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and great graces.
2. Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some special grace.
3. The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin and dispel heresy.
4. The rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies. It will draw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.
6. Whoever recites my Rosary devoutly reflecting on the mysteries, shall never be overwhelmed by misfortune. He will not experience the anger of God nor will he perish by an unprovided death. The sinner will be converted; the just will persevere in grace and merit eternal life.
7. Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite my Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces and will share in the merits of the blessed.
9. I will deliver promptly from purgatory souls devoted to my Rosary.
10. True children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.
11. What you shall ask through my Rosary shall obtain.
12. To those who propagate my Rosary I promise aid in all their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Son that all the members of the Rosary Confraternity shall have as their intercessors, in life and in death, the entire celestial court.
14. Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a special sign of predestination.
Encouraging words from Jesus to St. Faustina for praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet:
“Oh, what great graces I will grant to souls who say this chaplet; the very depths of My tender mercy are stirred for the sake of those who say the chaplet.” (Diary, 848).
“These words of your heart are pleasing to Me, and by saying the chaplet you are bringing humankind closer to Me.” (Diary, 929).
“Encourage souls to say the chaplet which I have given to you. It pleases Me to grant everything they ask of Me by saying the chaplet. When hardened sinners say it, I will fill their souls with peace, and the hour of their death will be a happy one. Write that when they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as the just Judge but as the merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1541).