Welcome to Totally Yours Pilgrimages! What will your story be?
Our Spring Conference will be at Pheasant Run Resort April 6 – 7, 2019. Our Marian Evangelization Conference is an great local opportunity to experience speakers from around the world with music to fill your heart. Bring your family and friends to recharge those spiritual batteries!!!
Watch movies like “God’s Not Dead”, “Mary’s Land” and “The Triumph”. Read great selections like “The Weapon of Medjugorje”, “A Journey with Jesus” and “The Secret of the Rosary” to evangelize, strengthen, enlighten and inspire yourself and others.
Sign up now for this once every 10 year event! The World Famous Passion Play in 2020! With so many options available our trips are filling up fast, so choose now and reserve your spot! Click image to see trip dates!
Visit the St. Felix Catholic Center in Huntingtion, IN where Fr. Solanus Casey spent 10 years in retirement. (Overnight) Leave for Detroit, MI and stop on the way at the Pius Union of St. Joseph Shrine. In Detroit see the Solanus Casey Shrine, the Divine Mercy Center and much more!
Totally Yours helps people journey around the globe to experience the love of Jesus Christ through the love and help of Mary.
We want the help, we need the help, we accept the help. Join us as our Lady takes us on both a physical and spiritual journey that brings us closer into the Sacred Heart of Her son Jesus.
Totally Yours is faithful to all Church teachings and with regard to private revelations:
- We are obedient to Jesus Christ’s Church represented by the Pope and Magisterium united with him.
- We follow the Doctrines of Faith revealed by the Holy Spirit and confirmed by the Pope.
- We explore private revelations that help us live the Faith. (Catechism #67)
- We Listen to St. Paul’s instructions: “Do not despise prophesy. Test all things. Hold fast to what is good” (1 Thes 5:21-22)
- We are careful not to take for granted the credibility of any apparitions. As of this date, the new Vatican Commission has not made any official pronouncements as to the authenticity of the apparitions at Medjugorje. We await the Vatican’s official pronouncement to which we humbly submit.